3/09/2009

NEXT STOP: SINGAPORE

Well the search for employment is taking me global as March will see interviews with companies in both North America and Europe but first up, a trip across the globe for a job interview in SINGAPORE!!! My flight leaves tonight (or tomorrow morning) at 3am and I arrive some 20 hours later in 30 degree weather, a far cry from the snowfall today. I will spend 4 full days in Singapore before coming home and I will be snapping pics the entire way. Thursday is my big interview day (Wednesday night for you at home) so wish me luck. 

Now, you are probably asking yourself, "who is he interviewing with"? Well, they will remain nameless so I don't jinx it but the potential position is ripe with possibilities. I am interviewing them and the city as much as they are interviewing me since a move to Singapore for Corsiworld would be a HUGE step. With that in mind, I will try to update this blog daily once I arrive to keep you up to date on my adventure here. 

See you next week. I miss you already Michelle.

4 comments:

BEADLE said...

WOW ! Good Luck with this Gio !

your pal,
Beadle

LOBOT said...

May the force be with you Gio!

Kim said...

I have a friend in Singapore and he loves it there. Hope all goes well!
xo

CAMacKinnon said...

My word verification was "south".

Prophetic?