3/15/2007

SEND IN THE CROWN!


Huzzah!!!

It's a a good day... a great day! Why? My toothy adventure has come to an end after almost six months of turmoil.

First came the BAD NEWS

Then came the ROOT CANAL

It continued with WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL

Then I got a TEMPORARY CROWN

Finally it is done, now I have a gold tooth, the pain and discomfort are all gone, I have some kick ass Bling Bling on my jaw and all is right in my mouth.

Thank the maker that this is all over. If I've learned one thing, it's take care of your teeth and marry a woman with Dental experience... thanks Michelle. I loves ya!

3 comments:

MrForbz said...

Here Here! Marry a woman with dental experience!

LOBOT said...

Where did the gold come from?
You melt down an old ring or something?

CORSIWORLD said...

I had a choice... GOLD or PORCELIN... GOLD BABY!!!