3/03/2007

Not my year...


As you may recall, last year I had a root canal, in January I had my wisdom teeth pulled and in February I had Kidney Stones. Well now it's march and nothing kicks off a memorable month like some sort of medical procedure for me. On March 1st I got fitted for a crown, it's a long procedure as they shape your tooth and "install" a post to place the crown on. They take a couple molds of your tooth and ship it off for the crown to get made. At the same time I had two tiny fillings dealt with and one massive one that wasn't workable until the wisdom teeth came out. All in all, I was in the chair for 2.5 hours, frozen to the gills with all sorts of needles, drills and hoses hanging out of my mouth.

If there is a shining beacon in all this medical hell, it's the fact that in 10 days I will be fitted with a gold tooth. Sure it's a back tooth that no one will see unless I am eating their face but I will know it's there. Big Daddy has some bling in his mouth... BOOYA!

Otherwise, life in CorsiWorld is going well, I still have some residual kidney pains that flare up once in a while but Michelle has been awesome at taking care of me and poking fun at the same time...

Sebbers went back for the vet as he didn't seem to be improving with the insulin, turns out he needs two shots a day rather than one but even after a week, the bloodwork shows an improvement in his numbers. He seems to have more energy now on this new system, so let's hope it continues.

Michelle continues her night course and enjoys being back at school, I support her endevour for continued education and thank god everyday that I am no longer in school. Unless ofcourse I can skip class with Kevin and Jeff to head to taco time for a burrito, wait... that was 17 years ago.

Dammit, now I feel old. I'm out.


Here's the view from my office, no story behind it, just wanted to post it.

Smell you later!

1 comment:

LOBOT said...

Where's the gold come from for the tooth? You down with Mengeles?