6/26/2006

WHAT A WEEKEND!

It was a busy one but Michelle and I both had our cameras ready to capture the good times... take a look.


LUCIETTE celebrated her 30th Birthday is style!



















Chad, Lorissa, Michelle and myself went to ART SCHOOL!





It was a day at the HORSE RACES as some of the guys went to bet on the Ponies!







Michelle's GRANNY celebrated her 92nd Birthday!











The gang gathered at the BEACH for a relaxing non-BBQ!






Nice way to spend the weekend but as always, it's Monday and back to work!

3 comments:

Ali C said...

Ok...my apology is being made public...
Sorry for the lack of BBQ...tee hee.
Fun Weekend!

MrForbz said...

Doh! I think we were the BBQ! We were spent after washing and waxing the fleet (5 hours later!)but we will not foil another!...
In there like swimwear next time.
Fleet sure looks pretty though!

Sarah said...

That picture of Buckley...I thought I was looking at Todd! Are they becoming twins?!