6/23/2006

PHOTO CLUB 4 - I'M PHOTO CRAZY


Ask and you shall receive! As soon as I said I wanted to focus on getting more people shots, I went out the next day with the guys and got some people shots, including one of HARMONICA GUY (see above). Who is Harmonica guy? Well, Harmonica Guy is my "rummy hero" and the only street guys who gets my money, why? Well, he's always playing a tune, he always says hello or nods a greeting and he never asks for change. Add to that, he's a real nice guy and he makes for a nice photo!

We also went swimming with Ali, Brooke and Buckley (see below)... scratch that, Michelle went swimming with them, I took photos, not as athletic but still enjoyable!!!. Take a look at this SET

3 comments:

Ali C said...

Swimming lessons FOR ALL !!!!

Thur. nights Kits pool!

Anonymous said...

some of these shots have too much symmetry! Too much "center of the frame!" Refer to the "rule of thirds".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds

You also seem to be favoring very wide lenses; punch in! Get in there! A higher compression lens and a wider aperture will defocus the BG and let the viewer focus on the main subject. Dial it up to 80, 100mm's, tighten up the depth of field, and start to work the frame.

PS It's 2am and i'm drunk.

CORSIWORLD said...

If you want to buy me a new lens, you go right ahead drunky!!!