4/27/2009

TIKI BAR TV - 4th Anniversary Party

I went to meet my castmates and good friends down at the SS TIKI for two days of filming and then joined them for the 4th Anniversary Party of the Podcast in what will surely be one of my most memorable nights in recent history. 

As you may or may not know, I play the evil MR. AMBASSADOR in the podcast known as TIKI BAR TV and for four years, this Podcast has built up quite the cult following. Doctor Tiki (Jeff) the leader of the band decided along with his Producer and sometime Guest Star, Tiki Tosca, to hold an Anniversary Party and invite the fans. And did the fans come? Yes, to both the main party and the after ticket party. It was surreal, when I took the stage as Mr. Ambassador, I was booed... BOOED! I couldn't stop smiling as it was an awesome feeling, then I cracked a joke in what I like to call "the worst russian accent ever" and the crowd gave a big laugh, it reminded me of my old improv days. The main party went till about Midnight and then we moved to the "After Party" at the Tiki Bar Set! Johnny Johnny slung drinks all night long and the 70+ tiki fans who came had a great time! Needless to say, the party was still going strong when I left at 5am.

Happy Anniversary TIKI BAR TV, thanks for letting me play in this great world and thanks for a great party!

Here's the pics from three days of TIKI GOODNESS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's your Singapore move mean for Mr. Ambassador?