2/14/2007

THE POLICE are coming!


One of my all-time favorite bands growing up was THE POLICE. Their last album was in 1983 and they vowed never to get back together. Well, looks like this vow has been broken as THE POLICE (original members Sting, Andy Summers & Stewart Copeland) have announced a reunion tour celebrating their 30th anniversary as a group. They are kicking off this giant World Tour right here in Vancouver and its guaranteed to be the hottest ticket in town... and I got two of them.

That's right, I managed to get my chubby little meathooks on two tickets for the show and we are going to love every single moment of it.

Michelle and I are going to THE POLICE baby! I'm so freekin' excited.

2 comments:

MrForbz said...

holy CRAP dude, That's AWESOME! When is it?

LOBOT said...

Jesus! When did David Cronenberg start playing drums?