3/20/2010

MANGIA WITH QUATTRO

So I am going to have to pimp the family a little here and let you know that my family has finally put out a cookbook. It's called MANGIA WITH QUATTRO: FAMILY-STYLE ITALIAN FROM THE HEART and it's chocked full of Corsi Family recipes and history. My uncle Antonio spearheaded the project with help from my cousin Patrick and my dad Mario as well, the whole family actually. I even pitched in with a story about the first time I had a steak at Quattro Whistler and I was glad to help out. All the favourites are in here, from all the restaurants and all the family dinners and tons of photos too! It fills me with a lot of pride to see the book now and hear about friends who are cooking with it and loving it.

Do you feel like some great Italian cooking? Then check out this book (its available in most book stores as well as Amazon) and you'll be glad you did! I'm getting hungry just writing about it!!!


2 comments:

kgamble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kgamble said...

Tried to post a link, posted the wrong one. Your blog doesn't allow HTML images! Bah.

Here, click this to buy the book!

http://snipurl.com/uym1l