3/18/2010

GIO'S SAN FRANCISCO/GDC TRIP

Wow... 2.5 weeks goes fast but it seems like forever since I've been home to Singapore. I went to SAN FRANCISCO for two reasons, work and GDC. As part of my job, I have to go to the Head Office 3-4 times a year for meetings, product review, budget planning, the usual fun and games. These meetings went well and it's always good to spend time with the crew in San Francisco.

The other reason is ofcourse GDC, the Game Developers Conference. This is my third GDC but my first as an Executive Producer. I spent most of my time on the Expo Floor talking up Singapore and our Studio as well as reconnecting with old colleagues from jobs past. It was a successful conference, a great work trip and its always great to spend some time in the Golden Gate City... I'll be back soon!

If you want to see my pics from San Francisco, click HERE!!!

No comments: