7/06/2009

SUMMER PARTY

A lot of companies have summer parties and a lot of those summer parties are good parties but I think I can honestly say that I have been to the best company summer party I have ever been to. Why? Cause this year, we had our summer party at CAFE DEL MAR on Sentosa Island, this chump from Vancouver just had his first tropical company summer party and it was a blast.

It wasn't the food (which was tasty and abundant), it wasn't the booze (free flowing until late), it wasn't the music (three guys who work at the company spinning all night), it wasn't the pool (filled with dunked co-workers) and it wasn't the turnout (tons of people from the company)... it was everything.

Michelle and I were standing there at one point, sipping on some bevvies while great music filled the air, we looked around to see tons of people smiling & laughing and then walked to the beach to see the best looking sunset we've seen in Singapore so far. We looked at each other and smiled, this was a great company party.

Some things in Singapore take some getting used to, nights like this don't. It was a spectacular evening filled with laughs, views and lots of tomfoolery. Here are the pics I have so FAR but I will add more soon!



1 comment:

MrForbz said...

Nice hat, I hear Duck is all the rage this year in Florence...