7/31/2009

GOODBYE SAN FRANCISCO

That was the fastest two weeks of my life! Two days in San Fran for work, 5 days in Vancouver for Sean & Lea's Wedding, back to San Francisco for 5 more days of work and now back to Singapore. I feel well used and burnt out, I met so many great people, saw so many cool things and got to see my friends, family and puppies, it was an action packed trip. Michelle still has another week in Vancouver before returning to Singapore but I will be waiting for her with open arms.

Thanks for Lucasarts for making this work trip so worth while!
Thanks to Sean & Lea for having such a memorable wedding!
Thanks to our families and friends for giving us so much to miss back home!

It's been fun North America, see you in a few months!

A smattering of out pics from this trip can be found HERE!

No comments: