7/10/2009

ROCK BAND SUPERSTAR

I just had to post this pic as it makes me laugh. We had a "going away party" for one of our guys who is moving to the US and one of the events at the party was a ROCK BAND COMPETITION which I ofcourse had to enter and it was good times. Now still being fairly new to the company (today is actually my 2 month anniversary of being in Singapore), I decided to give it my all.

This is me, singing Billy Idol's "White Wedding"

I started slow but as I rolled, the laughs got bigger and ghosts of "43 LBS. OF WASTED SPACE", my old improv group, kicked in so I went whole hog. The shades went on, the collar flipped up and I sang till I was red in the face. I even broke out some moves and headlocked the drummer for the final few notes. Like I said, good times!

1 comment:

MrForbz said...

...awe....some....