1/04/2008

365 SELFIES: A YEAR OF ME

One New Year's Day of 2007, I started a Flickr adventure called 365. Basically the premise behind this photo group is to take a picture a day for 365 days, an entire year. I decided to do 365 self-portraits or selfies (holding the camera and turning it to take a picture of yourself) and other than the odd timed or tripod shot, they were all hand-held selfies (I had to mix it up once in a while). Now this may not seem hard especially for a guy like me who likes to take photos but trust me, it is difficult. Not only remembering to take a shot a day but remembering to upload it as well, overall it proved to somewhat difficult but I did it. One New Year's Eve I took my last selfy and 365 days worth of photo work has been successfully completed.

May not seem like much to all y'all but I am extremely proud I did it. View my 365 pics HERE

1 comment:

BEADLE said...

Way to go man ! It's unbelievable that you didn't miss a single day. It's really cool to see all 365 together. If you printed them all out it would make a neat book !

your pal,
Beadle