6/18/2007

WEEKEND WRAP-UP


Wow a busy one... and I am so behind in my movie watching it's getting ridiculous, we will have to remedy that soon. There was Dinner with Clint & Andrea on Thursday. Dinner with Laura on Friday. Errands on Saturday (and a quick interview for Tiki Bar TV), then Michelle went to a GIRLS SPA NIGHT at Caz's and I went to a GUYS GAMING NIGHT at Buckley's. Michelle got a massage, facial and pedicure while I drank beer and rocked out on Guitar Hero 2, I think it's fair to say that we both had a good time. Sunday was another errand-filled day (while nursing the most minor of hangovers), then we enjoyed a gigantic Mexican Father's Day feast at my parents place. We will be hooking up with Michelle's folks on Friday to celebrate. Not to shabby if I do say so myself!!!

No comments: