6/15/2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!


The Gambler hates it when he's called out on his birthday, he's never been a "birthday" kind of guy.... so as a good friend, I waited a day and now I shall spread the word, Happy Birthday Gamble! It's been a big year for Kev, work has been crazy busy, his restoration of a classic Mini Cooper is going extremely well, his continued stint on TIKI BAR TV draws rave reviews and his illegal ivory smuggling operation is booming. You can read all his exploits at his blog, NAKEDSPONGE.

Anyway, happy birthday buddy, hope it's a banner year for ya!!!

2 comments:

Guss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guss said...

hi Gio
I've seen your flickr photo
i think we are relatives, My name is Augusto , my mother's name is Adele, she is Iris' daughter, Iris is sister of your grandfather Giovanni. I live in rome I'm an architect. I think you know well my brother : Polo
Wish to have more contacts next future, greetings to you father Mario,
our mail are: augusto.schiavi@gmail.com
p.schiavi@design2000.it

sorry for may poor English :)