6/08/2007

ENGAGE!


It's a happy week here at CorsiWorld, as two of the finest people we know have decided to get engaged. Clintone & Draise (Clint and Andrea for all you non-xbox/poker playing people) have been together for over 11 years and Clint finally got off his lazy ass and proposed to Andrea, luckily she said "yes". (I kid! I kid!)

It will be a week of celebration with our friends filled with many congratulatory toasts and consumed bevvies as we honor Clint & Andrea. For the record, no, we do not know when the wedding will be and neither do they, they are still basking in the "engagement glow" and haven't even thought about it yet. Look at the picture, look how they are basking!!!

Anyway, Congrats guys! This is awesome news! We love you!!!

4 comments:

MrForbz said...

Congrats Clintone and Andrea!!!! Man, and I thought I was slow waiting 5 years.... :) You guys are AWESOme!

CAMacKinnon said...

What about babies? Will there be babies?!

Anonymous said...

Whoa Whoa big fella.

LOBOT said...

I can't wait to get engaged! Although first I need to get divorced.

Congrats to you two!