9/10/2006

SUMMER STAFF DAY

Propaganda had a kick ass Summer Staff Day.


First off we got to choose between Paintball, ZipTrek and ATV Riding for the morning.

Then in the afternoon we went to a park and had a giant BBQ while playing softball, bocce, frisbee, soccer and football. The beer and good times went on for hours. It was a great way to spend a Friday to be sure.



I chose ATVing as I have never done it before and I loved it. If you haven't tried it, be sure to do so at your earliest convinience, it's a hum-dinger!!! Afterwards Josh and I manned the BBQ with help from Daryl and there's nothing like cooking up 88 burgers and a mutitude of smokies for a hungry mob of video game makers in the afternoon sun.

Anyway, I took a ton of pics but so did a bunch of other folks so I will link to their pics once they go online. Enjoy!!!

  • GIO'S PICS

  • SCHWARTZ'S PICS

  • GREENER'S PICS

  • MARTIN'S PICS

  • ROB'S PICS

  • FRANK'S PICS


  • 4 comments:

    Sarah said...

    Whoa, I am definitely working for the wrong company! Hahah... Looks like loads of FUN!!!

    MrForbz said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    CAMacKinnon said...

    Jeez, Chris Khoo works there now? Who hasn't moved to Propaganda?!

    SMARTfutbol said...

    Awesome! Now they can drag a few more months of 14 hour days out of you!!!