9/24/2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


I turned 34 this weekend and even though it's not traditionally a milestone birthday, it felt like it thanks to the kick ass day I had.

First off, Michelle woke me up with a great pancake breakfast, then we went to Hastings Park to bet on the ponies. Michelle got us the "Bud Tent" and emailed some family & friends to join us for the day. I got to meet APOLLO and ADAMA from one of my favorite shows, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (thanks to Tim for the hook up & Chad for the pic) and at the end of the day I walked away winning $230 bucks. After that, 16 of us went for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants MUMBAI MASALA for a gigantic indian feast that left us all in a good food coma. MICHELLE took some great pics as did CHAD so just click on their names to see the snappy goodness.

Great birthday, great times and thanks to Michelle and everyone who made it such a great day!!!

8 comments:

CORSIWORLD said...

Also thanks to ALI AND TODD for the great goatees that everyone got to try out! They were a great help too behind the scenes and I am grateful for all their efforts. Great friends both!! (mich)

CORSIWORLD said...

Also a big thanks to CHAD for the great cake and making everyone laugh with the good looking icing!

BEADLE said...

Edward James Olmos !?!?!
I totally missed out !

your pal,
Beadle

Peter Dodson said...

Happy birthday Gioooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Love ya buddy,

Peter

Sarah said...

Missing birthdays sucks. Missing parties sucks. Missing Gio sucks. But, missing Gio's birthday party sucks the most!! Hahaha

Looks like a good one G-Diddy!

Love Sarah

SMARTfutbol said...

As always I'm sure it was a hoot! Since I don't watch a lot of TV, was that Tubbs or Crocket with the Captain and you?

EStuart :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, dude.

MOose

Anonymous said...

Pancake breakfast and a day spent with friends gambling and drinking?

Sounds like my kind of birthday. I'm jealous.