9/17/2006

365 Day Anniversary


It's been a year... one year since we got married and it feels like only yesterday since I said "I do". It's been 365 yesterdays and I don't regret any of them. Marriage is great. Let me rephrase that, marriage with Michelle is great. This year of marital bliss has been one big, fantastic adventure and I've loved every singe second of it. She challenges me (rode my first roller coaster ever thanks to her), she entertains me (ask her a Star Wars question and she how she answers), she loves me (I'll always question her taste in men). What more can a guy ask for?!?

I love my yesterdays with Michelle and I look forward to our tomorrows. Happy Anniversary Mexo, I love you!

8 comments:

Kim said...

YAY! Happy anniversary to you lovely people! Hugs, kisses, and lots of love!

CAMacKinnon said...

And one day, I'll get around to actually watching the wedding footage I taped.

And one day, I'll get around to actually editing the wedding footage I taped.

And one day, I'll get around to actually giving you two the wedding footage I taped.

Ali C said...

YAH Weddings....Congrats guys. I can't wait to celebrate your 5 year, 10 year, and more more more....
xo
Love Rocks

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for allowing us to share in your big day. What fun! It's really nice to share in others' weddings. Especially when you can hardly remember your own!

12 years, 1 month, 26 days, and counting!

Tio Victor said...

Felicidades..!
Happy FIRST Anniversary..!

We love you guys...
Wish you celebrate MANY MANY MANY MANY more..!

From ALL the family in Portland (Vic, Marisa, Stu, Riley, Tyler and Wes)

XOXOXOXOX

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! 365 days and counting! Many more to come...

BEADLE said...

Congratulations guys !

your pal,
Beadle

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I can't believe it has only been a year since that sunny day in Stanley Park, feels like a century since I've seen you guys...