5/17/2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONG SHOW!!!


Some call him Lalouche... others call him Fishnor... I call him Best Friend (also known as "Hey Guy").

Today is Jason Delong's birthday and I hope he has a great one! We haven't seen each other as much as we used to like when we were drunk roomies living downtown, now we are both married and living on opposite sides of the city! But thanks to modern technology like the internet, MSN and cell phones, my buddy ain't too far away.

Happy Birthday man! Enjoy the "Cheese of the Month Membership" I signed you up for!


2 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

Wha? Today? But I thought... oh, nevermind.

Damn.

Happy birthday, dude.

And thanks you, Gio, for posting this pleasant reminder. Great pics!

(In all seriousness, I once had just about everybody I know's birthday in my Outlook calendar, but when I had to reinstall Windows, I never got around to reinstalling all that junk.)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason...

Greatings from down-under... well, down Portland, Oregon... hehehe

Victor Jr