5/03/2006

Ahhh, high school awkwardness...

We have all got those pictures from high school. You know the ones with bad hair, braces, when you had not quite figured out all the grooming tricks, and if you are like us, and had the unfortunate luck to be a teen in the late 80s early 90s there is loads of proof of this true awkward stage.

Gio sent me this pic at work the other day and my laugh broke the silent cubicle lined world where I spend my days. I thought this was a perfect oportunity to demonstrate how we get better and better with age.

Gio in High school....


And then the handsome man I married....


Gotta love it!

4 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

[Clears throat]


BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

CORSIWORLD said...

I should have never shown Michelle how to post on the Blog... damn.

MrForbz said...

I liked you better before...

Anonymous said...

lol I have no idea who you guys are and I stumbled on your site by accident but Omg thank the lord you got rid of that awesome Uni-Brow~ < Sam - some random girl