11/18/2008

MICHELLE GOES A BLOGGIN'

I love my wife and I love that my nerdy habits are rubbing off on her. How's that you ask? Well, Michelle has joined the wonderful world of Blogger and created her very own Blog.

While we have this Blog, CORSIWORLD, together,I also run VANCOUVER EATS and GIO'S ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, which explore two of my passions: Food & Entertainment. Michelle has created a Blog that focuses on one of her passions (other than me), Design.

Michelle's Blog is called
RAINY DAY WISHES and focuses on a number of Design related topics like: Home Renovations, Clothing, Accessories and spotlights other cool design-related sites and blogs. Michelle loves this stuff, she has a great design/fashion sense and could spend days researching and coming up with all sorts of cool design ideas. While she's doing that, I'll make a meal, watch HULK and cheer her on!

Check out
RAINY DAY WISHES and become a "follower" or at least leave a comment!


2 comments:

MrForbz said...

That would have been awesome if she started a blog about you... weird and a little crazy, but still awesome!

BEADLE said...

Awesome ! I'm now a follower !

your pal,
Beadle