10/03/2008

GOODBYE PROPAGANDA

Today marks the end of an era for me. Three and a half years ago, I started work at a small games studio called Revolution Games and I was employee #18. Today, I leave a large Disney-owned Company called Propaganda Games that is now home to 150+ talented, passionate people. Why?

I got offered a great & creative gig at another studio that felt too good to pass up and would allow me to flex some long dormant muscles that were in desperate need of some activity. I'm really excited with this new opportunity but it was a hard choice. I have so many good memories at Propaganda: the first Whistler Staff Day, San Diego Comic Con 2005, Snow Day on Grouse, getting my first SLR camera (thanks Frank!), Pancake Breakfasts, the Turok Launch Party, GDC in San Francisco, Beer o'clock, Poker Nights, Costume Days, Mini Game Week and finally seeing the fruit of our labour, Turok, on the shelves in stores.

It's been a hell of a ride but sometimes you gotta follow your gut and suit up for a brand new adventure and that's just what I'm gonna do!

Thanks for all the memories
PROPAGANDA GAMES!!!

1 comment:

CAMacKinnon said...

Now I'll never see you.

(Kim seems to think we see each other on an almost hourly basis.)