1/04/2007

GO NUCKS GO!


Last night, Michelle attended her first Hockey Game ever. It was awesome!

But first a little history... Our first date consisted of a Hockey Game and Pizza at Michelle's house (pretty impressed - I like this girl), now I have always been a hockey fan but Michelle hasn't and even though she watches the odd game with me when the Canucks are on TV, she isn't too mesmerized by the NHL.

This year, I thought that Michelle should go to a game, experience the NHL in a stadium environment especially since she hasn't seen one at GM Place before. Surprise to me, she bought me tickets as well. Even bigger surprise, we both bought each other tickets to the exact same game. What are the odds.

We sold off one pair to friends and used the other pair last night as the Canucks took on the Stars and defeated them 2-1 in Shootouts. Needless to say, it was exciting and Michelle loved the experience so much she wants to go back. I have no problem with this.

Go Cancuks go!

2 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

Oh, it's all smiles and clapping while they're playing well. Well, where will she be when things take a turn for the worse?

That new jumbotron sure is purdy, though.

Anonymous said...

GO OILERS!!