1/13/2007

10-20 TIME!

Since I've been shooting with the Canon Rebel Camera, I've always wanted a wide angle lense. Problem is, they are pricey sons of bitches, a Canon 10-20 is just under a grand, a Tamron is around $800 and a Sigma is about $750. Those are hefty price tags for a lens but I wanted one, I've been saving for one and as the old saying goes, "good things come to those who wait". I found a slightly used Sigma 10-20 for $500... SOLD.

Sure it's not as speedy or as flashy as a Canon lens but it's still under warranty and the Sigma warranty is for seven years! Seven years! A Canon warranty is for 1 year only. Sweetness!

Anyway... expects lots of wide angle goodness as I get more comfortable with my new toy!

3 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

Will you be spending time down at the shooting range changing lenses?

MrForbz said...

Drool.....

Scott said...

Non Canon lenses work with the Rebel XT? I'm going to have to explore this myself... I have a Digital Rebel XT but only the standard lens. I definitely need an upgrade!