1/01/2007

2007: IT BEGINS


Good-bye 2006... Hello 2007.

What can we say about 2006... it was a hell of a year. We went to LAS VEGAS, PENTICTION, CHICAGO, TOFINO, DISNEYLAND and PORTLAND! I rode my first ROLLER COASTER ever and we welcomed SOFIA into the extended Corsi family!

Michelle and I both got TATTOOS, then I went back to get ANOTHER ONE! Michelle spent some time working in LILLOOET and up north in WHITE HORSE, while I went to the PONIES for my birthday and made a return appearance as Mr. Ambassador in another episode of TIKI BAR TV.

We survived another CALDER XMAS PARTY and we just rang in the 2007 NEW YEAR with a great shindig at Cam & Mel's!!!

With all that behind us what does 2007 have in store? More vacations, more photography and more adventures to be sure but we'll take it as it comes and enjoy every single minute of it!

Return to this blog to keep up on the highlights and until next time, thanks for reading!!!

No comments: