9/16/2010

FIVE YEARS!!!

Woo Hoo, it's a milestone! Five years married, 8 years together! In modern relationships we're considered "old-timers" but it doesn't feel like that, every day is still fresh and exciting. She's the most beautiful, most important and most amazing person in my life. She challenges me, she encourages me, she supports me like no other. She's a fantastic travel companion, a adventurous foodie and to her, family is just as important as it is to me. I love my life with Michelle and I can't imagine life without her, sappy but true, she is my world and it's a great world to live in.

Happy 5th Anniversary baby, here's to another year of pure amazing adventure! I love you!

2 comments:

MrForbz said...

Happy Anniversary Corsiworld!

Love and Miss you guys! Can't wait for December!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay Michelle and Geo!!!We are very proud of you two.You both deserve all the credit that a good marriage is made of
Mom and Dad