5/28/2008

CROSSFIT

So I've started working out again and no word of a lie, it's tough. People at Propaganda have been joining up with a local gym and working out with CROSSFIT (think of it as intense weightlifting & gymnastics), where you start off with 10 private sessions and then move onto the classes. Along with my workout partner-in-crime JAN, we just completed the second of our 10 sessions this morning and I am sweatin' bullets.

For the first time since I was Boxing with Buckley, I am having fun working out. It's intense, it's painful and I dread every second of it but at the same time, I am enjoying myself and look forward to getting back in shape. Sure I am a "shape" right now but I want to be a different shape, I'm tired of this one, it's time to trade up!

My trainer ANGEL has graciously allowed me to bring my camera to each of the sessions so I can keep a photo log of the workouts. If you are interested, check out the pics HERE

Crossfit baby... crossfit. Gio fit??? We'll see...

No comments: