12/27/2006

THE LAST POST OF 2006


Merry Festivus! Christmas has come and gone in a blur of family, food, friends and many good times. Personally, the best gift I received were my Superman pajamas (I will spare you all the pictures) and for Michelle, it had to be her Tiffany Bean Necklace (yes, I finally got her one after years of hearing about it).

We attended a few family gatherings (updated XMAS 2006 PARTY PICS HERE) as well as saw some old friends. There's also a few more parties to attend before the end of 2006 and the festivities to ring in the New Year.

I also created another new picture set called CORSIWORLD. It's one of Michelle and I together, funny, of all the sets I've created, I've never made one for the two of us. Check it out!!!

finally, I thought the best way to end the year was to share a pic of my dad... asleep on the couch... on Christmas Eve. Classic!

Enjoy the rest of the Holidays and we'll see you in 2007!!!

G and M

1 comment:

Susan Jones said...

Hi!
Would you be interested in your photos and possibly you could put together a short story (500 words or less) about your Tofino experience?
Westcoaster.ca, a Tofino, Ucluelet and Port Alberni, regional, daily, news site for coasters is putting together a section that your work could be included in.
Please email westcoaster.ca@gmail.com if you are interested in helping us out!
Thank you much and I enjoyed visiting your blog!