10/05/2006

MORE BIRTHDAYS


Well, it's the beginning of October and that means that there are more birthdays afoot. Big shout outs to two of our great friends, LORISSA and JEFF who are both part of the awesome Libra Club (hey, so am I)! Although Lorissa's actual birthday was yesterday, we partied last weekend with a great dinner and drinks festival downtown and then next week, the four of us (The Forbzez and Corsi Incorporated) will be attending the Port & Chocolate Night in Stanley Park to cap off the birthday festivities.

Port & Chocolate you say? Yes! Interested? Check it out HERE


Jeff and his unflappable alter-ego DOCTOR TIKI are a litte harder to pin down for a night out of birthday debauchery as Jeff is always on the go. But wherever he is, I raise my glass to him and wish him the happiest of birthdays. The first transport is away!

Happy Birthday to both of you, we love you lots and hope you both have a great year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I am not going to read your dam blog anymore. I get too jealous.

Just when I thought I was so happy north of 60, I have to read about "Port and chocolate" parties, the latest party here was a "paving party" to celebrate the completion of a paved highway (all the way to Edmonton!)

Hehehe - that is not a joke, it really was a recent party here.

I guess a party is a party and what makes it fun is the company - miss you both!

MrForbz said...

Lorissa RULES!

Happy Bday Jeff, Libra's are Dope!

CORSIWORLD said...

Val you are too funny!! You are also among teh most remembered at our wedding! We miss you too. How is your blog coming along??

The Royal League of Bunnies said...

Thanks Gio!

Happy birthday Lorissa.

CORSIWORLD said...

1:21am? Another late night eh Doctor?