8/29/2006

DISNEYLAND: A SUCCESS!!!


Wow! Six action packed days and nights have come and gone faster than possible. 3 Days at Disneyland, 1 day at California Adventure Park, 1 day at Universal Studios and 1 day in L.A. I think we are more tired now than when we left.

As you can tell from my previous posts, my main goal was to overcome my fear of rollercoasters, which I did. I rode 4 different ones and liked them all, even did ones that went backwards and upside down. May not seem like much to you but for me, it's a big win!!!

Okay, the trip. Everyday was sunny and hot. Disneyland is cool, even at 33 years old, it's cool and it makes me wish I went there as a kid alas, now we are big kids so it's still good. California Adventure Park is a lot smaller but still loads of fun, the rides are great and it's not as busy as Disneyland proper so you can move around faster. Universal Studios was enjoyable but it's more about shows than rides so it's not as engaging but the Studio Tour is awesome (especially if you've never done it before). L.A. is L.A., big, ugly and smoggy but we saw some cool shopping areas (Sunset, Rodeo, Beverly Hills etc.) and we got to see our good friend Jeff Macpherson which is always a treat.

Favorite Rides: California Screamin' (California), Jurassic Park (Universal), Space Mountain (Disneyland), Tower of Terror (California), Splash Mountain (Disneyland) and Indiana Jones (Disneyland).

Well, enough of the Blah, Blah... check out the PICS!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice! Looks like good times!

Sorry I didn't drive down and meet you guys. Life and work caught up with me here.

See you when I am home in September though!

Kim said...

I'm so jealous that my teeth hurt. It looks like you guys had such a good time!

MrForbz said...

O...M...G... All 216 of you pics were great, I especially love the one with that guy in it doing that hing with the stuff and he's smiling...