7/12/2006

MICHELLE TAKES ON WHITE HORSE


My lovely wife has been shipped North, to the sprawling metropolis of WHITEHORSE. There she will spend a lovely two weeks, drilling in the dirt, sampling all types of possibly-contaminated waters and sending reports back to the home office.

Me? I'll just miss my wife... and play X-Box, work on my new computer, play outside, snap pics, watch horror movies... oh and ofcourse... Miss my wife.

If you've never been to Whitehorse, here are some fun facts!

1) Whitehorse has had measurable amounts of snowfall in all but one of the twelve months—July.

2) Whitehorse is the driest city in Canada, and also has the highest proportion of its precipitation in the form of snow (54%).

3) On the list of the cities with the most comfortable overall climate in Canada, Whitehorse ties for 12th spot. Go figure! I guess that goes to show just how lousy the weather is north of the 49th parallel.

4) The hottest temperature on record (since 1942) is 34.4C (93.9F) on 14 June 1969; the coldest is -52.2C (-62.0F) on 31 January 1947.

5) 2005 population total: 23, 511

6) Home to "the world's largest weather vane"

Miss you baby! Be home soon and have a safe trip!!!

5 comments:

MrForbz said...

Hey! We miss her too you know! We want her home soon too!....Geesh, just cuz you're the husband...man...

Have fun up North Mich,see you when you get back! G, it's go time, shout me a holla!

Ali C said...

SAPPY !!! But I love it!
Miss you Mish!
Take some pics when you are up there.
Enjoy the beauty!

Anonymous said...

Wimp

CORSIWORLD said...

Anonymous has never been in love. I pity him.

Anonymous said...

I belive it's great. love you both
love teri