4/27/2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

Despite all the craziness in our world right now (with all the packing, moving, purging & planning), I want to take a moment and acknowledge the birthday of the loveliest lady in my life, my wife Michelle. This whole job search/global adventure has put a lot of the spotlight on me for the last few weeks but Corsiworld is a two-person operation and people sometimes forget that all these shenanigans affect her just as much as it does me. Michelle has been awesome, she's cleaned, she's packed, she's organized, she's prepped, she's dealt with issues, she's done it all and she's still smiling and excited for the adventure in Singapore.

I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime and a better person to start a new life chapter with. I love you Michelle, I hope you have a great birthday and I'll see you as soon as I publish this :-)

No comments: