4/16/2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS ALL AROUND


It's a momentous day here at CorsiWorld as Big Daddy Mario (Gio's Dad) is celebrating his birthday today and he's doing it in style by taking a transatlantic cruise. He and Gina are off on their holiday and so far it sounds like they are having a blast. If he gets a chance to read this, Dad I hope you have a great birthday & holiday and we'll celebrate when you get home. I love you pops!

And to all you out there, if there's anything wrong with me, this is the man to blame :-)


But that's not it... my buddy Chad is also celebrating his birthday today and I am such a good friend I completely forget how old he's turning. I think it's 32 but rather than being wrong I will say he's turning 3! HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY CHAD!!!

Chad's doing great, he's walking like a champ, using all his "big boy words" and he stopped going potty in his pants weeks ago. He still cries for his mom at daycare on the odd occasion but he's really good at keeping his room tidy and going to bed when he's told. Next year he goes to preschool and Chad is excited to try out for pee wee soccer!!!

In all seriousness, Chad is a photo buddy, drinking buddy, food buddy, travel buddy, xbox buddy, boston terrier buddy, movie buddy and all around good buddy. We here at CorsiWorld wish him the heartiest of birthdays and hope this year is as great as the last.

We held a small birthday get-together for Chad this last weekend, you can see the pics HERE!!!

Phew... lots of birthdays in April and more to come!!!

2 comments:

MrForbz said...

Recntly, we have also become MacBook Pro buddies too :) Major Bday Bling this year! I love it when Mom comes to visit:) Talk to you soon....

CAMacKinnon said...

You guys do a lot together.

You've seen Single White Female, right?