4/27/2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!


Yes it's Friday, April 27th and that means that my lovely wife Michelle is celebrating her birthday. Yes she's turning 29... again... for the fifth time! GOOD FOR HER!

Well, here at CorsiWorld, we don't celebrate birthdays on just the day. No, in fact, we've been celebrating all week. Michelle has received a gift each day since the start of the week (the five-day countdown), I also made her favorite BBQ Steak on Monday and we had Thai last night. Tonight however, we are going out in style.

Tonight's festivities will include GLOW 5-PIN BOWLING (a little old school phun) and then DINNER & DRINKS @ EARL'S (a little more old school phun) with friends and family. Good times are sure to be had by all, I'll post pics of the event right here on the weekend.

Anyway, with all the love and happiness I can muster baby, I hope you have a fantastic birthday and I hope you are smiling all day long and enjoying every second of it!

UPDATE: See the birthday pics HERE!!!

And Chad took some wiiiiide angle shots that can be found HERE!!!

1 comment:

Mikefarlane said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

I hope you got the gift that we've been discussing this week. My blog has the info I mentioned if you did.