11/06/2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH WALL!


Star Wars Wally, the Wallyball, Wall Unit, Walnut, Saucy Swall... whatever nomiker she goes by it doesn't matter, today is her Day O'Birth and we here at Corsi Incorporated want to wish her the happiest of Birthdays. Sarah currently lives in San Fran but she came home this weekend to celebrate with friends and family with a lovely dinner at KAI and drinks afterwards at AFTERGLOW. Field Correspondent Chad Forbes, snapped some pics of the event and posted them on his Flickr site which you can view HERE.

Happy Birthday Sarah, we love you!!!

3 comments:

MrForbz said...

You're a field...

Sarah said...

Er...I love you man, but that is a horrible photo of me! yeesh!

But anyway, thanks for coming out for my bird-day! I love seeing all my friends. You are my family.
xoxox

CORSIWORLD said...

Don't blame the photographer...