11/04/2006

FRESH INK


Five months ago I got my first TATTOO and at that time I said that I wanted to get more. Well I did.

You see, ever since I was a kid I wanted to get a Flash Gordon Lightning Bolt tattoo and so now at the age of 34, I finally decided to get one. But now, I've imbued it with some of my comic book love and added some SHAZAM and FLASH aspects to the original design. I'm quite pleased with the results but don't let anyone else tell you differently, a Tattoo on the wrist hurts!!!

Check out some PICS from the inking!

3 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

Is it just coincidence that you decided to do this the day after the gay community decided to switch symbols from the rainbow to the lightning bolt?

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

CORSIWORLD said...

Why do you have to be that way?

MrForbz said...

He's angry cuz now he has to get his rainbow tat removed and get a new lightning bolt....got your back