7/27/2011

THE MOTHER OF ALL BRISKETS

I didn't need to go to church to see "the light", I didn't need a near-death experience to see God, no, all I need was a little BBQ and thanks to my buddy Roman, he delivered with THE MOTHER OF ALL BRISKETS!!!

Roman runs a site called THE BIG GREEN ASIAN EGG which is basically a blog of all his attempts at BBQ'ing various things on his Egg BBQ. Last week, I mentioned to him that we should do a Brisket and last night Roman delivered. I wont repeat the amazing, time consuming process he went through to create this taste sensation but you can read about it HERE, it's an epic take of patience, ingredients and meat.

I do love me some BBQ and as most of you know, I am a true carnivore, so I was excited for this brisket. The meat was juicy, sliced like butter, melted in your mouth and the cornucopia of flavors was to die for. Bravo Roman, you hit a home run with the Mother of All Briskets and our stomachs thank you for it!!!

1 comment:

HMatla said...

Cheers buddy! It was worth the 40 hours in total!