1/04/2011

HELLO 2011, BACK TO REALITY

It's January 4th and I am packing up to head to the airport so I can go to San Francisco and back to work... back to reality. Michelle will remain in Vancouver for another week, then join me in SF on the 12th, we then fly back to Singapore together on the 17th.

My 18 day adventure in Vancouver has come to an end and the old saying is true, time does fly when you are having fun. It was great to spend Christmas with all the family, both Michelle's, mine and the crew from Portland. Great to see old friends, great to go to a live Canucks game again (thanks Michelle) and ofcourse it was great to spend time with the puppies. I was amazed at how cold it was here and how truly acclimatized I have become to the weather in Singapore. I was amazed at how pricy the HST is and how cheap groceries are here compared to Spore. It felt great to drive again but I was shocked at how expensive taxis are here. But all good things must come to an end and it's time to go back to work. When will we be back? Who knows, only time will tell.

Thanks for the memories VANCOUVER, you stay classy!!!

Pics of the holiday HERE!!!

No comments: