9/17/2008

3 YEARS STRONG...

Three years ago today we got married and today we shall celebrate that joyous event by working! We shall work extra hard and make an extra effort to do a good job as that is the best way to celebrate our love for earch other... BOOYA!

It's amazing that three years have already gone by, it doesn't feel that way... but sometimes it does, like when Michelle asks me to do something and I don't do it, so she asks me again and I say "yup" but I still don't do it... so then she gets mad at me and I get mad at her for getting mad at me when I didn't do anything wrong. Right? I love those days!

I kid, I kid, I'll take those days and every other day of the last three years and I know the next three are going to be even better. Happy Anniversary baby!

To see some Corsiworld goodness check out our pics HERE

4 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

I have good news... your wedding footage is now on my iMac!


... I haven't done anything with it yet, but it's finally ready to be edited!

BEADLE said...

Congratulations Guys !

your pal,
Beadle

Kim said...

Well done you two! We hope you have a chance to celebrate in style.

Invisible font that only women can read says: and only 7 more years until you get the huge honking diamond, right Michelle? :)

MrForbz said...

YEAH! Happy Anniversary to my favourite Corsiworlders EVER!