6/22/2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Not too much going on at Corsiworld but there are a few things to note.

As a lot of you know, I am a huge HULK fan and one of my most anticipated movies of the summer has come out, THE INCREDIBLE HULK which I loved. You can read my review HERE!!!

CROSSFIT is going well, I've lost 7 lbs. and am still enjoying it. I have one more private session on Monday and then I start classes with the big kids which is both exciting and scary. My body is definitely improving but it's not going down without a fight, my knees are sore, my arms and legs ache and my "core" feels like it's been through the WRINGER but overall I can tell I am getting harder, better, faster, stronger.

Michelle has been traveling a lot for work visiting such epic locales as Port Alice and Fort St. John! Who knows where the world of Environmental Science will take her next!!!

CARMINE has joined LAVERNE at Daycare and is doing fantastic, he has absolutely no fear and loves meeting all manner of people and dog, big or small.

For Father's Day we visited both pops, BOB in the afternoon for a drink on the patio and dinner with MARIO in the evening. Good to see the Dad's smile.

Finally, I've added two more reviews to my Restaurant Blog VANCOUVER EATS, a positive one for SAVORY COAST and a negative one for NICK'S SPAGHETTI HOUSE.

That's it for now... carry on!

No comments: