12/27/2007

XMAS: COME & GONE

All the build-up, all the prep, all the presents, all the stress and over 36 hours or so, it's all over. Another Christmas has come and gone and honestly it was bittersweet. My GRANDFATHER has taken quite ill over the last week, so bad that my dad and uncle flew back to Italy to be with him, this is the first Christmas I haven't spent with my dad. I always thought our first Christmas apart would be because Michelle and I would be traveling, not due to a sick relative. One the positive side though, this is the first christmas that my dad and all his siblings have been together (my dad left home before his two youngest brothers were born). So at least they are all together and spending it with my Nonno (grandfather in Italian).

Another plus is that my entire step=family came up from Portland (Victor, Marisa, Stuart, Tyler & Riley) to spend CHRISTMAS EVE with Gina, Michelle and myself, again odd without my dad but a great night nonetheless.

Michelle and I hosted a CHRISTMAS DAY OPEN HOUSE for her entire family and mine, there was oodles of people and tons of food but things went well and everyone had a great time.

In other pre-Christmas related events, Michelle took part in Andrea's BAKE DAY, I played ROCK BAND with Kevin & Ferraro for the first time and Clint & Andrea held their annual CHRISTMAS PARTY.

As always, there are a ton of pics, so click on the links above to be taken to the goodness.

No comments: