9/04/2007

OLD SKOOL

It's amazing what cleaning out a storage area will uncover. My parents have a RED ROOM, the red room is the room in the house where everything that isn't being used goes to gather dust. I haven't touched this room in years but last week my folks decided to clean it all out and get rid of a bunch of stuff including all my stuff unless I came to pick it up. Luckily, they were nice enough to put all my stuff into one corner for Michelle and I to inspect before they toss the whole shebang. Anyway, during our search I came across some great old photos of my childhood and school years, I scanned them and posted them on Flickr in a set called OLD SKOOL. Check 'em out if you like. I'll get Michelle to add some of her favorites as well to make it a true Corsiworld set so check back soon!

No comments: