7/09/2007

WHAT A WEEKEND!


This was quite the liver-damaging weekend.

First off, I attended ADAM BOYES' STAG at his family's cabin in Princeton. 16 guys, lots of BBQ meat and probably the biggest mountain of beer you've ever seen. You see, Dave (adam's bro) planned for some BOOZE OLYMPICS this weekend and most every event involved some form of beer and chugging. It was pretty hilarious. I didn't get too many pics but here are the ones I did get.

ADAM'S STAG


Once I got home Sunday morning, I basically showered and changed so that Michelle and I could attend my COUSIN PATRICK'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. Patrick knows how to do it up right, he closed down Quattro, invited his friends and family and held a kick ass dinner. It was a grand time, I wish I wasn't so hungover for it. Check out the pics.

PATRICK'S PARTY

Thanks to the Boyes family for providing a memorable weekend and congrats to my cousin Patrick, hope you had a great birthday.

1 comment:

CAMacKinnon said...

Let me know as soon as the Bron video gets posted.