12/15/2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICE


I just wanted to give a shout out to my buddy Ryan Marley who is celebrating his birthday today. Ryan and I met in the early nineties and became fast friends as we both went to BCIT for the Radio Broadcasting Program... we both did not end up in Radio Broadcasting but Ryan works in Television while I am in Video Games, there is a Radio connection in there somewhere. Anyway, Ice (as we like to call him) splits his time between the West coast and the Big Smoke so I don't get to see him as much as I'd like, but the love and respect is still there. Happy birthday man! Hope it's a good one!!!

2 comments:

Supercrazykid said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Ryan!! Oh and Corsi I added a link to yer Blog on mine, hope you don't mind.

CORSIWORLD said...

Not a problem! Let's spread the wealth across the information superhighway!!!